Exhibit management made easy
Deploy digital signage, touchscreen kiosks, word clouds, voting stations, and more with our easy-to-use apps.Learn more
Get the real-time status of every component in a gallery, create automated schedules, and track maintenance status.Learn more
Collect automated analytics to gauge gallery interaction. See real-time usage throughout a gallery. Build custom tools to empower evaluators.Learn more
An app for every need
The beating heart of Constellation, Control Server connects all the components in your gallery.
Simple, yet powerful digital signage. Show an image, play a video, or create playlists of both.
Create touchscreen interactives that enable visitors to explore text, view images, and watch videos.
Create collections of videos and images that visitors can filter and explore.
Create and display interactive word clouds that visitors can add to throughout the day.
Scroll through sequences of images using one of several control schemes.
Collect survey data with this simple, one-question kiosk. Rotate questions over time to collect more feedback.
Manage your gallery with the click of a button
Get real-time status updates
- Quickly see if a component is offline
- Be alerted to projector issues as soon as they occur
- Wake, sleep, or restart individual components
Schedule automatic actions
- Wake and sleep PCs, displays, and projectors
- Change digital signage and other exhibit elements
- Manage recurring or one-off schedules
Track exhibit maintenance
- Sync maintenance notes for each component
- Track component status
- Assign tasks to technicians
- Include components that are not part of Constellation
Track better. Evaluate more.
Create custom interfaces for evaluation
- Build custom interfaces to aid evaluators and surveys
- Automatically sync data to the Control Server
- Supports counters, sliders, timers, free-response, and more
Collect visitor feedback automatically
- Simple, one-click voting system for touchscreens
- Enter custom questions, buttons, etc.
- Change the question remotely at the click of a button